Friday, November 19, 2010

An Easy Day.

Madison, Wisconsin is a pretty swell town. The Annex was today. Generally uneventful is usually a term used to describe dullness and boredom. I like to think of days that are generally uneventful as a good thing sometimes. Having most of my work done for the week (advancing shows, booking hotels, making sure that things are getting taken care of properly, etc.) I was able to have some time to relax for a bit. Although the relaxing came to an end when I had to walk a mile and a half to the bank. It was a long walk, both ways. And pretty cold. On my way back I picked up a sandwich from a place that advertised it had been voted "America's Best Sandwich". While I can't say that it was irrefutably our nation's best sandwich, it was indeed a very fine meal. The show went really well as to be expected. The guys all are really feeling the vibe and enjoying playing together. It's been a really great time thus far. The crowd was great, a lot of familiar fans and many new ones. Post-show things were fairly quiet, a quick trip to the hotel and then back to pick up the gents and it was time for sleep.  A good nights rest was inevitable. We got to sleep in late as the drive was only a couple of hours to Libertyville, Illinois. Until....

No comments:

Post a Comment