Monday, September 5, 2011

Ah ha! I'm alive!

Well, well, look who's back. Here I am, after a long absence. Tons of goods to catch up on a lot of excitement has happened in the last month. I'll start this post just trying to cover the last three weeks of the sometimes interesting life of Tanner Steel. Sorry to have just wrote in the third person, it just felt right.

Where to begin? Well, I went out with a band that wasn't HURT for the first time. A call from my great friend Kevin the bonesman landed me a pretty sweet deal slinging merch for the band Nonpoint. It was a wonderful three weeks, well spent with a group of really good guys. It was an awesome experience getting the insight from a different group than the one I'm accustomed to working with. I feel that I took a good advantage of my position there and made some great friends along the way. Let's just say there were many a Eddie Money filled nights and more laughs than a barrel of clowns. (Feel free to give me props on that excellent reference.)

That was a pretty good time and I enjoyed traveling with those cats. I'm certain that this small tidbit is not nearly enough to cover the entire past three weeks, let alone the last nine months or so I've been quiet on this thing.

To my seven readers! Hit me with some feedback and let me know if you'd like me to write a bit here and there more often, I've been thinking about just writing one of these once a week or so even when I'm home. I'd love to write more on the music business from my viewpoint, life, and any other bizarre things that may come to mind. Let me know on that, also spread the word of this blog to your friends so I can broadcast my thoughts to others!!!! Thanks a million!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the updates! Glad to see your blogging this tour, I really enjoy reading it

    ReplyDelete